PUSM 2206 Reciprocating Saw
1. Perfect shape of ergonomic design.
2. Whole unit is autoclavable.
3. Over 10 Chinese national patent licenses.
4. Top quality cannulated brushless motor.
5. Low loss, and battery lasts longer.
6. Wear small and long service life.
7. Suitable for all kinds of facet joints operation. Mainly used to cut one tissue at any facet joint operation, intercondylar fossa operation and cardiothoracic surgery with rapid cutting, accurate positioning, smooth and tidy cut, and low temperature.
8. Advanced saw blade lock and sheath device make the operation more safe and reliable. And with many specifications of saw blade size to meet the needs of clinical better.
Specification & Standard Configuration
The handpiece guarantee for 1 years;
The battery and other fast consumption items guarantee for three months.
1. Manufacturing & Trade combo for 12 years. We are professional in design, research, advanced technology, manufacture and sale etc.2. Quality assurance: CE; ISO138; CHINA FAMOUS BRAND and over 1 Chinese National Patent Licenses, etc.3. Customization and OEM available.4. Export to many countries & areas, like India, Turkey, Middle East, Africa, Russia, US, UK, France, Brazil etc.5. Service & Support: 1 year warranty & online 24/7 service6. Brand Assurance: PUSM Medical is one of the most famous orthopedic power tool brands all over the world
1. Sterilize temperature 135-137°C
2. After the operation, open the cover of the battery compartment and take down the battery pack
3. The battery of this product must not be disinfected under the conditions of high temperature and high pressure, not be kept in the machine for a long time
4. No water in battery space after sterilization
5. If you find the abnormal sound from the machine or the overheating of the machine in use, please stop using, and contact the manufacturer or distributor immediately, and the send the product back to the manufacturer for repair.
Website: http://www.pusm-medical.com/Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: +86 24 - 23519517What'sApp: +86 1399 8124 587